Bosch GKS 18 V-57 Cordless 165mm Circular Saw With 1 x 4.0Ah Battery
As any tradesperson knows, your work is only as good as your tools. So when it comes to cutting and shaping wood, make sure that your work is the best it can be by getting the GKS 18V-57 G Professional cordless circular saw from Bosch. This powerful circular saw has a maximum cutting depth of 57mm for 90° cuts and a maximum cutting depth of 42mm for a 45° mitre cut. The cordless design means that you can use it anywhere, because you're not limited by the length of your power lead. The in-built parallel guide allows for instant, accurate measurements. The versatile design means that it's compatible with all common guide rail guide systems: the Bosch guide rail system or Mafell, Festool and Makita guide rail systems.
- Top performance: This powerful circular saw has a maximum cutting depth of 57mm for 90° cuts and a maximum cutting depth of 42mm for 45° mitre cuts. The high-quality saw blade ensures clean and accurate cuts. There’s also an in-built parallel guide to ensure instant, accurate measurements.
- Ease of use: Because the GKS 18V-57 G is cordless, you don't need to worry about locating a power outlet. Thanks to its in-built LED light, you can see your cutting line more easily for greater accuracy. The in-built air blower keeps your cutting line clear of dust and debris for a cleaner, surer cut.
- Portability: This circular saw has a light weight of only 4.95kg, which makes it easy to carry and to operate. The cordless design also means that you won’t have to worry about winding up a power lead.
- Safe design: The fast motor brake stops the saw blade immediately for enhanced user protection. The GKS 18V-57 G also has an in-built LED light that allows you to see your cutting line more easily, ensuring greater safety. For enhanced dust removal, the GKS 18V-57 G has a dust-port connector to fit dust-extraction equipment, if required.
- Versatility: The GKS 18V-57 G’s versatile design means that it's compatible with all common guide rail systems: the Bosch guide rail system or the Mafell, Festool and Makita guide rail systems
|Cutting Depth at 90°||57 mm|
|Cutting Depth at 45°||39 mm|
|Voltage (V)||18 V|
|Bore Diameter||22.23 mm|
|Sound Power Level||91 dB(A)|
|Uncertainty (K)||3 dB|
Bosch is pursuing a vision of mobility that is sustainable, safe, and exciting. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, cross-domain solutions from a single source.
- WellCut WP24200 Profi Circular Saw Blade for Wood 200mm x 30mm x 24 Teeth Pack of 2£8.59£2.86 per month