Bosch S956DHM Carbide Reciprocating Saw Blade Endurance for Window Demolition
For use with reciprocating saws with 1/2-inch universal shank systems. The S 956 DHM endurance for window demolition delivers ultimate blade life for fast cuts in wood and metal. It's ground carbide teeth are designed for highest endurance and fast results in window demolition applications. Moreover, the blade´s fully tapered body enables easy access into hard-to-reach areas, while a pointed tip with a relief ground first tooth allow for plunge cutting. It's teeth are welded to a highly elastic steel body with Carbide Technology, allowing for rapid cutting that withstands heavy use even in the toughest applications like fixing high-strength window screws. It's large tooth pitch (4 mm) cuts all window stock dimensions. The blade´s standard length (150 mm) offers a cut capacity of up to 100 mm.
- Long life window demolition sabre saw blade
- Carbide teeth cut through wood, nails, screws
- Highly flexible tapered steel body for improved access
- Relief-ground first tooth allows plunge cuts
- Length 150mm, maximum cutting capacity up to 100mm
- Large tooth pitch (4.3mm) cuts all window stock dimensions
|Number of Pieces||1|
|Dimensions||45.01 x 40.01 x 24.99 cm|
Bosch is pursuing a vision of mobility that is sustainable, safe, and exciting. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, cross-domain solutions from a single source.