Working with Makita cordless angle drill
Sometimes working in confined spaces or tighter corners, you need a tool that is handy and can easily fit in, compared to the simple cordless drills. This is where a right-angle drill can become a lifesaver.
While the functioning of Makita 18v cordless right angle drill is similar to the regular tool, the fact that it’s way more convenient to handle without having to worry about cord pulling, or studs, or torque accidents; makes your job much swifter and expedient.
Advantages of Makita cordless angle drill 18v
Not only is this high quality, electric power tool a great addition to your workshop, but it also comes at a truly good price in London, Glasgow and other UK cities.
- The biggest advantage of Makita cordless right angle drill is the cord-lessness which means no worrying about wires or tripping.
- The drill is lightweight and compact. The Makita DDA351Z 18v lxt cordless angle drill body only weighs around a mere 3 pounds.
- This genuinely powerful Makita DDA351Z 18v lxt cordless angle drill offers excellent run-time, high precision and variable torque speeds
- Bind up safety feature
Makita cordless angle drill main features
Powerful ability to drill (160) 2-9/16″ holes with double the SPF on a single charging.
- Brushless motor also by Makita
- The automated Speed adjustment feature
- Metallic gear compartment
- Electronic brake system
- LED light for highlighting work area
- An adjustable handle on top
- Comes with an auxiliary handle
- The power light turns red from green when safety features are activated.
Buying Cordless angle drill Makita in mainland UK
UK Planet tools offers online sales of power tools at a relatively cheap price. Our delivery services are also available for Birmingham, Liverpool, Bristol and Manchester. With its countless benefits, the bargain is not expensive at all.