Cordless lights: types, variations & uses
Proper illumination is imperative in executing any kind of job. Whether indoor workshop or outside after sundown, a portable cordless rechargeable led work light is just what you need.
Some benefits of illuminating instruments at your work site entail:
Portable, handy, easy to carry. Place them precisely where you need focus without worrying about moving your worktable, as with wall fixtures positioning of table is restricted
Available in multiple sizes, shapes, variable voltage to choose exactly the one needed precisely
A head lamp will keep your hands free and keep your light focused
They do not flicker and thus provide better focus
Single battery can be shared for multiple fixtures
Common Cordless work lights
The best cordless led work light for you is the one that suits your needs and ranges within your budget. Here we have listed down some popular types which are highly useful and generally recommended.
- Upright area light: by Makita, is a 3-mode intensity boasting self-upright feature to maintain its position
- 240V work light with a stand: Runs on 18v rechargeable battery
- Bare unit flash light by Makita: 12-position pivot head, 3 lighting modes
- Jobsite bare unit flood light with 12 LEDs and Bluetooth connection
- Portable power tool lamp GLI 18V-1200 C by Bosch is a rather cheap option with maximum efficiency
- LED Pen light by Milwaukee is also not expensive and highly useful for smaller lighting needs.
Cordless led lights in mainland UK
Be sure to check some Cordless work light reviews before making a buying decision. Consider your requirements and your pocket and check out our online Cordless lighting store, for high quality products at a good price. Order now and avail delivery service all over, from Birmingham to London; Bristol to Manchester and Glasgow to Liverpool.