The Brief Guide to Buying a Makita Drill
A Makita drill is a must-have electric power tool in anyone’s tool bag. Whether you’re a construction professional or just an amateur DIYer, you’ll require a reliable drill for even the most basic of tasks.
A drill has two primary purposes: making round holes in a variety of surfaces and driving home fasteners. To ensure you can perform the job at hand, you should take time and care when selecting the perfect drill bit. And before you start working, you should ensure the bit is firmly in place by tightening the chuck.
Anyone can use this versatile tool, but choosing the right one requires knowledge and comparing all the various Makita drills for sale. So before you part with your cash, make sure you’ve found a product that can do what you’ll be asking of it.
What Are the Different Types of Makita Drills?
You’ll find a wide selection of Makita drills for sale right here at UK Planet Tools. But it’s important to bear in mind that there are several types of drills to choose from — and each one performs a slightly different function.
- Hammer drills — Spins the drill bit and hammers it through the surface at the same time
- Combi drills — Drills, drives and hammers its way through the toughest surfaces
- Core drills — Designed to remove a cylindrical piece of material from a workpiece or surface
- Cordless drills — Loaded with a rechargeable battery for cord-free operation
- Impact drivers — Drives screws and bolts into wood, metal, masonry and stone
Other types of drill by Makita include the 5ds drill and the impact wrench.
What Drill Bits Are Available for a Makita Corded Drill?
It’s vital that you choose the most suitable drill bit for the task at hand. It’s also important to choose the option with the right diameter. If you buy a Makita drill set, there’s a good chance the bit you need will be included in the pack. But check the product description before you make a decision.
- Twisted bits — Used for the drilling of timber, metal and plastics at high speeds
- Screwdriver bits — Used for driving home screws and making pilot holes
- Masonry bits — Tough bits for driving and drilling brick, stone, concrete and other hard building materials
- Spur point bits — Feature two raised spurs designed to keep drilling on track
- Flat wood bit — Used for creating large, flat-bottomed holes in wood
Looking for Cheap Makita Drill Deals?
You’ll find a selection of impressive Makita drill offers right here at UK Planet Tools. For a tool that’s high-quality and not expensive, you simply can’t beat Makita. So for a quality Makita drill at a good price, you’ve definitely come to the right place. What’s more, there’s free delivery to addresses in mainland UK. Whether you’re in London, Birmingham, Manchester, Liverpool, Glasgow or Bristol, buying high-quality power tools has never been easier.