A fantastic opportunity to join a growing and friendly business based in Milton Keynes with an established eCommerce team. This is an exciting time to join the company on a 12 month fixed-term contract as we continue to expand and grow.
About us: UK Planet Tools is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we are able to accept applicants globally as we hold the sponsorship licence. Since incorporation in 2010, we are managed by a passionate and experienced team that provides outstanding customer service across all our operations sectors. Maintaining rapid growth, we have the best quality to price ratio products as well as products availability. Since its inception, we have improved our business by proactively leading our industry in tools, fixings, and building supplies.
Purpose of role: The e-commerce assistant will be primarily looking helping to look after the website and marketing platforms. The role requires strong organizational skills, excellent communication acumen and high attention to detail.
Main responsibilities will include but are not limited to assisting with all e-commerce manager daily duties:
· Support E-Commerce manager in website and selling platforms
· Helping with data analysis
· Assisting with market changes and competitors' prices, initiation of pricing changes, ensuring profitability;
· Product listing maintenance
· Cooperation with other teams
· Assist with generating report
· Taking part in market research in Europe and the UK
· Basic knowledge of e-commerce marketing and pricing principles
· Work experience in selling platforms
· Intermediate Microsoft office skills
· Time management and efficiencies
· Good knowledge of English
· High attention to detail
· Desire to learn new skills
· Knowledge of selling platforms (Amazon, e-Bay etc)
· Customer service experience with excellent communication skills
Why work with us? Here at UK Planet Tools, we believe our most significant asset is our employees; therefore, we encourage growth and progression tailored to their career development. We love what we do, and we love working with like-minded people!
· 30 days Annual Leave including bank holidays
· Pension Scheme
· Free on-site parking
· Employee’s Discounts
· Social Activities & Events (POST COVID)
· Others to be discussed
If you are ambitious & would like to join a fast-growing business please apply online.
Whilst we will make every effort to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven't heard from us within 2 weeks, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion but you are welcome to re-apply to join us on next occasion.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00-£24,000.00 per year