Junior Website Administrator
Job type: full time
Start Date Require: ASAP
Salary: £19k - 22k per annum, subject to experience;
Working Hours: Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30p.m.
About us: This is an exciting time to join a rapidly growing and friendly business. We are proud to say that in just over ten years, UK Planet Tools has grown to become one of the UK's largest independent online suppliers of high-quality power tools, fixings and building supplies.
Purpose of role: This full-time, contract-based role is well suited to an experienced and enthusiastic individual who would like to pioneer a brand-new role for the company. In this role you will assist the Website manager with daily tasks, while also having a voice in the future development of our website projects.
- Reorganizing Website Page search results based on popular search terms
- Working with HTML from time to time to create features or problem solve
- Review website pages, content and functionality for continued working processes
- Review customer interactions on the website via heatmap and cursor tracking
- Create pages for promotions, FAQ’s and events
- Participate in discussions to improve the customer experience, website performance and create general functionality improvement plans.
- Observing and resolving customer queries or complaints directly involved with website functionality.
- Liaising with our third-party integrations and partners where needed. (Could include new project implementation or problem-solving)
- Collaborating with the Design, Marketing, Purchasing
- Ensuring procedures for product displays and artwork are followed correctly
- Follow and implement plans from start to finish
- Following competitors, market leaders and other advanced websites.
- Use various tools to optimize the website’s customer flow from start to checkout.
- Optimize website Search listings, synonyms
- Create rules based on search, page and cross-sales.
- Evaluate, create and optimize page filtration options
- Experience with Magento website management platform preferred
- Previous experience with website content control
- Strong understanding of Search engine optimization
- Thrives in a problem-solving environment
- Clinical attention to detail
- Strong understanding and experience with HTML
- Strong grasp of creating reports with website-based data.
Why work with us? We believe our most significant asset is our employees; therefore, we encourage growth and progression tailored to their career development. In return, you will receive SEO copywriting skills, keyword research skills, power tool training & knowledge and CMS experience (Magento & WordPress), as well as an enhanced level of responsibility in line with your level of dedication & competence.
We love what we do, and we love working with like-minded people!
- 30 days holidays (incl. bank holidays) rising to 33 days length of service
- Additional Leave for Birthday
- Contractual Sick Pay Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Employee’s Discounts
- Social Activities & Events (Post COVID)
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
Note: If this sounds like the role for you, you could apply through firstname.lastname@example.org
Whilst we will make every effort to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven't heard from us within three weeks, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.