Makita DMR115 10.8V/18V CXT/LXT DAB+ Bluetooth Radio With 1 x 6.0Ah Battery
The Makita Multi-Volt CXT/LXT AC DAB Plus Bluetooth Jobsite Radio DMR115 is ideal for trade professionals as well as DIY enthusiasts due to its versatility. This Jobsite radio can be powered by an AC adapter 12Vmax CXT batteries, 14.4V LXT batteries and 18V LXT batteries, making it extremely versatile for all trade professionals and DIYers that have some of the Makita range but also for people that have none as the AC adapter plugs straight into the mains. The AUX-in jack allows the user to connect external personal audio player such as MP3 players and phones to play the music through the radio. To ensure it is ideal for job sites and long-lasting it has elastomer bumpers giving it a level ofdurability and robustness that outclasses standard radios. It is IP65 rated dust and shower-proof for maximum life possible. This Jobsite radio is DAB and DAB+ compatible and the Bluetooth compatibility means you can wirelessly listento music from your phone. For those real music fans, this radio has 6 selectable sound modes to suit different genres of music and to provide the best acoustical advantage, an LED colour change indicates the selected mode to reduce wasted time trying to figure out if the correct ode is selected. It also has a USB port allowing the user to charge mobile devices when on the Jobsite. The My Equaliser Mode, Multi-Amplifier System, Midrange treble speakers and High-Quality sound woofer ensures a deeper richer sound quality.
- Powered by 18v LXT or 10.8v/12v CXT Makita lithium-ion batteries
- 2 Speaker stereo – two large speakers provide high quality sound
- Subwoofer – high quality subwoofer located on the bottom, providing deeper and richer bass sound
- Carry handle with built in FM antenna – FM antenna has been redesigned and built into the handle. Simply raise the handle to boost radio signal
- Durable design – robust design with high-grade aluminium diecast guard
- Digital audio & Bluetooth – capable of receiving DAB+ radio and wirelessly play music from your mobile device with a maximum range of 30m
- USB Output port – allows for charging a mobile device at 2.4A
- AUX-IN jack – can be used as a stereo speaker by connecting an external audio source via 3.5mm AUX cable
- Dust and shower proof construction – IP65 rated for use in outdoor applications, increasing protection against dust and moisture
- Powered by Makita Li-Ion or AC power – compatible with 10.8V / 12V MAX or 18V LXT Makita batteries, the DMR115 can also be powered by 240V AC power
|Type||Job Site Radio|
|Radio Frequency Range FM||87.5 - 108 Mhz|
|Overall Length||268 mm|
The unmatched quality and durability of Makita products is driven by the company’s strong R&D capabilities, and have earned the trust of professional users worldwide.