Bosch 2608587572 Selfcut Spade Flat Wood Drill Bit Hex Shank 14 x 152mm
- Suitable for soft and hard wood, light building material and plasterboard
- Drills three times as fast as standard spade bits
- Patent pending, self feeding threaded tip and cutting geometry
- Manufactured in accordance with own factory standards from specially toughened steel
- Precision ground tip and cutting edges for accurate dimensional stability when drilling
- Shank with 1/4" hexagon socket manufactured to DIN 3126 - E 6.3
- Innovative self-feeding threaded tip for fast and accurate drilling with little exertion of force
- Pulls itself through all the way.
|TOOL LENGTH||152 mm|
|MATERIAL THAT CAN BE PROCESSED||Wood|
Bosch is pursuing a vision of mobility that is sustainable, safe, and exciting. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, cross-domain solutions from a single source.