Bosch 2608576130 SDS Plus-7X Hammer Drill Bit 8 x 50 x 115mm
Bosch SDS-plus-7 drill bits provide accurate holes, even through rebar, whilst still being particularly durable. This Bosch SDS hammer drill bit has a solid tungsten carbide head with four-cutter geometry making it extremely robust. The main cutter is supported by the secondary cutters during drilling - this causes the concrete to be broken down into smaller particles, making it virtually impossible for the bit to get jammed in concrete with rebar. The result is a fast but smooth drilling action.
- Full-Carbide 4-Cutter Head with Outstanding Lifetime in Reinforced Concrete
- SDS plus-7X Drill Bit provides outstanding lifetime when drilling in reinforced concrete
- Full-carbide 4-cutter head is composed of the highest-quality carbide for exceptional impact resistance
- Bosch's diffusion welding technology (IDS) provides strong bond between head and flute
- 4-flute design with wide channels reduces wear on the bit by allowing for effective dust removal
|Working Length||50 mm|
Bosch is pursuing a vision of mobility that is sustainable, safe, and exciting. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, cross-domain solutions from a single source.