Bosch GSH11VC2 SDS Max Demolition Hammer Drill 240v - 0611336070
- Best power-to-weight ratio thanks to 1700 watt motor and 23 joules of impact energy with a weight of only 11.4 kg (in accordance with EPTA).
- Low vibration of only 8 m/s² due to decoupled main and side handles and optimised hammer mechanism that minimises vibration where it originates.
- Typical in-line design ensures optimum handling when working towards the ground.
- Long lifetime due to robust metal components.
- Adjustable impact force can be perfectly matched to application and material.
- Service display indicates an impending carbon brush change.
- Vario-Lock: 12-fold adjustment of the chiselposition, enabling you to adapt it to each work situation (e.g. when using tile chisels).
- Constant Electronic for constant power under load.
- On/off switch is comfortable to reach from the main handle.
- Comes complete with RTec Speed pointed chisel, making it immediately ready for use .
- 1 x Bosch GSH11VC2 240v SDS Max Demolition Hammer Drill
|Impact rate at rated speed||900 - 1.700 bpm|
Bosch is pursuing a vision of mobility that is sustainable, safe, and exciting. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, cross-domain solutions from a single source.