DeWalt DCF887N 18V XR 3-Speed Brushless Impact Driver Bare Unit
The DEWALT DCF887 XR Brushless Impact Driver is equipped with application control, this is achieved through 3 motor speeds and torque settings. Precision Drive mode offers additional control in screw driving applications to avoid material and fastener damage. Fitted with a high power, brushless motor that is capable of outputting up to 205Nm of torque, ensuring heavy applications are completed quickly. It has a super lightweight and compact design that is very comfortable to use and fits in small spaces. The 3 LED, Halo light ring offers excellent work piece lighting. Body Only / Naked Machine, Supplied Without Battery or Charger.
- Latest generation 18V XR Li-Ion Brushless Impact Driver.
- 3 Mode Impact selector improves user control.
- Improved Brushless motor provides 28% increased torque.
135mm Overall length.
- 3 LED ‘Halo‘ ring provides maximum illumination of work piece
6.35mm ‘drop and load‘ hex bit holder allows for quick, one handed fitment.
- Aluminium front housing provides greater heat dispersion increasing motor life
- Ergonomic handle and rubber overmold reduces vibration and user fatigue
|Sound Power Level||107 dB(A)|
|Max Torque||205 Nm|
|Vibration Uncertainty K||2.1 m/s²|
|Vibration Emission (ah) (Using Max Capacity of Tool)||22.0 m/s²|
|Sound Uncertainty K||3 dB (A)|
|Driving Shank||1/4" Hex|
|Max. Impacts Per Minute||0-3800 ipm|
|Standard Bolt Capacity||M4 - M12|
|No Load Speed||0-3250 rpm|
|Overall Length||134 mm|
Our tools and accessories are made to live on the jobsite. That’s where they’re tested. And if there’s a problem, it’s where we solve it. The result is products we can stand behind.
- Bosch 2607019327 X-Line Titanium Drill & Screwdriver Bit Set 50 Piece-22% Regular Price £19.99 Special Price £15.50