DeWalt DCH133NT 18V XR Cordless Brushless SDS+ Hammer Drill in Carry Case
The Brushless DeWalt DCH133 SDS+ Rotary Hammer Drill is ideal for many applications, specifically drilling anchor and fixing holes into concrete, brick & masonry. It features a drill stop mode for stopping the rotation, allowing for light chiselling in drywall; tiles and render. The DCH133 also features an impact stop mode for drilling in wood and metal.
- Highly efficient brushless motor
- Ideal for drilling anchors and fixing holes into concrete, brick and masonry
- Rotation stop mode for light chiselling in plaster, tiles and render and impact stop mode for rotary only drilling in wood and metal
- Ergonomic soft grip handle
- 2.6 Joules of impact energy
- Compact and lightweight
|Voltage (V)||18 V|
|No Load Speed||0-1500 rpm|
|Impact energy||(EPTA 05/2009) 2.6 J|
|Max Drilling Capacity in Concrete||26 mm|
|Max Drilling Capacity in Metal||13 mm|
|Max Drilling Capacity in Wood||30 mm|
Our tools and accessories are made to live on the jobsite. That’s where they’re tested. And if there’s a problem, it’s where we solve it. The result is products we can stand behind.