DeWalt DCN660N 18V XR Brushless 60mm Second Fix Finishing Nailer Bare Unit
This DEWALT DCN660 XR Finishing Nailer comes with the latest Brushless Motor Technology. The sequential operating mode allows for precision placement and the bump operating mode provides the user with production speed. Increased visibility and durability along with protection for work-surface from the non-mar contact-tip and depths can be easily adjusted using the thumb wheel depth adjuster. Ergonomic tool design allows the nailer to fit easily between a 400mm centre stud. The user can engage the contact trip lock-off and prevent accidental discharge of fastener and dry fire lockout ensures that the tool is protected from firing without nails in the magazine.
Mechanical rather than gas operation offers consistent performance at temperatures between -20 to 50°C and minimal cleaning/service requirements. Its cordless design allows you to work without the inconvenience and safety risk of trailing leads. Gas free operation offers a significant saving in running costs.
- Latest generation 18V XR Li-ion Brushless 16Ga nailer offers the cutting edge in nailing technology
- BRUSHLESS motor offers runtime that cannot be beaten in a compact package
- Compact, lightweight and ergonomic design makes the tool easy and comfortable to use but durable enough for worksite environment
- Mechanical rather than gas operation offers a significant saving in running costs and consistent performance at low temperatures
- Sequential mode allows for precision placement and the bump operating mode provides the user with production speed of up to 4nails per second
- Depth of drive can be easily adjusted using the thumb wheel depth adjuster
- Tool free stall / jam clearance minimises down time
- Trigger and contact trip lock-off and prevent accidental dis-charge of fastener
|TEMPERATURE RANGE (°C)||-20 to 50 °C|
|WEIGHT INCL. BATTERY||2.6 kg|
|Magazine Angle||20 °|
|Magazine Capacity||110 Nails|
|Nail Diameter||1.6 (16Ga) mm|
|Voltage (V)||18 V|
|Nailer Operating Mode||Bump and Sequential|
|Jam Clearing||Tool free|
|Trigger Type||Bump & Sequential|
Our tools and accessories are made to live on the jobsite. That’s where they’re tested. And if there’s a problem, it’s where we solve it. The result is products we can stand behind.
- Makita 831279-0 LXT600 66cm Tool Bag on Wheels-12% Regular Price £58.99 Special Price £51.85