Fibre Glass Rendering Render Mesh DM22415 50sqm 160g/m2 4x4mm Drywall Master
Drywall Master manufactures a wide range of fiberglass mesh products that are ideal for reinforcing external render and external wall insulation system’s, the mesh provides high impact resistance to all render systems particularly around openings or areas of traditional weakness.
The mesh is used to stabilise unstable surfaces, as well as reinforcing the substrate to help prevent cracking. It is a flexible lattice made from special woven glass-fibre strands offering incredible strength when embedded into wet basecoat render.
- Easy to install, by embedding in to wet base coat render especially for large surface areas.
- Durable and resistant to chemical agents.
- Corrosion and alkali resistant.
- Light and easy to transport.
- Adaptable to uneven surfaces.
- Easy and safe to use and has a triple coated resin coating to prevent fraying.
Drywall Master makes tools that last at prices contractors can afford. We don’t believe in planned obsolescence and we don’t believe contractors should have to rent their gear.