Festool KS120 EB Kapex Sliding Compound Mitre Saw 561285 240V
This machine is built for the professional who demands quality and accuracy without compromise.
Festool have taken the concept of the slide compound mitre saw and redesigned it into a compact, portable machine with masses of well thought out features to enhance ease and accuracy of work. The main casting provides a firm foundation to support the twin bars which the saw unit travels on and give the saw its supreme accuracy and solid feel in operation. TheMachine is supplied with a 60 tooth blade (2.5mm kerf), adjustable bevel and work clamp.
- Double laser line for true kerf of the saw blade
- Fixed double bars for the saw unit to traverse for improved precision and elimination of rear overhang
- Unique transfer of angles with the bevel gauge included
- Special cutting position for cornice and skirting board up to 120mm deep and maximum cut of
- 168mm for cornice / crown moulding with the optional stop
- Accurate trenching cuts are made quickly and with stepless adjustment
- 260mm blade with Festool Fastfix lock system to prevent accidental powering up when blade changing
- Compound and mitre angles set quickly and accurately with easy to read scales on both hands
- 1,600W motor - variable speed 1,400 to 3,400 rpm - soft start, constant speed, overload protection and braked
- HW universal saw blade W60
- Workpiece clamp
- Operation tool
- In carton
|Part No||KS120 EB|
|OVERALL DIMENSION||713 x 500 x 470mm|
|Voltage (V)||240 V|
Over 350 patents, 80 awards, for both the products and company. And, above all our satisfied customers are testament to our innovative success.