Makita DFR550Z 18V LXT 55mm Auto Feed Screwdriver Bare Unit
This Makita DFR550 auto feed screwdriver gives high operation efficiency delivered from fast rotational speed and improved screw strip management. That's why they call it Quick Shot, with Makita's new Silent Clutch featuring direct drive transmission in reverse rotation. Also now with a more reliable casing attachment which can be removed or attached without a tool. The 424mm long machine has an ergonomically designed rubberised grip with Anti-Slip dimples to provide a steady hold in any conditions.
- Forward/reverse rotation - operable with one hand
- Adjustable Stopper Base with 7 different settings for different screw lengths - 4 x 25 - 55m
- Rubber Cap securely fixed to Stopper Base for accurate positioning and slip prevention
- Anti tilt device - prevents the screw from swaying
- Dustproof construction - for smooth sliding action
- Silent clutch - less noise at the end of the driving process
- Screw Guide - designed to keep screw strips from tangling and is foldable for tool storage and transportation
|WEIGHT INCL. BATTERY||3.1 kg|
|Voltage (V)||18 V|
|No Load Speed||4000 rpm|
The unmatched quality and durability of Makita products is driven by the company’s strong R&D capabilities, and have earned the trust of professional users worldwide.
- Days Hrs Mins SecsDeWalt 1-70-321 DS150 XR Toughsystem Organiser Stackable Box-20% Regular Price £62.37 Special Price £49.90