Makita DHP482Z 18v LXT Li-Ion Cordless 2-Speed Combi Drill Bare Unit
The DHP482Z cordless combi drill has a compact size and light weight of 1.8kg, but still manages both impressive drill speed and level of torque, which means that it can be used as a drill driver or a hammer drill. Because it delivers a maximum 62Nm of torque, the Makita DHP482Z can comfortably drill into masonry and concrete, as well as wood and metal. It also includes a belt hook, a double-ended drill bit and two job lights. Thanks to Makita's Extreme Protection Technology (XPT), the DHP482Z resists dust and drips
- Versatile function: This combi drill delivers a maximum of 62Nm of torque, so it can be used as both a drill driver or a hammer drill. There's also a variable speed trigger and a forward/reverse push button.
- Durable build: Thanks to Makita's Extreme Protection Technology (XPT), the DHP482Z combi drill resists dust and drips. The all-metal gearbox and sturdy build guard against accidental damage.
- Ergonomic design: A weight of only 1.8kg, a length of only 198mm and a rubberised handle grip allows for comfortable use. The keyless single-sleeve chuck allows you to easily insert and remove drill bits with one hand.
- Safety features: The DHP482Z combi drill has electronic brake control, so the chuck will stop turning as soon as the speed control trigger is released. The twin LED lights have pre-glow and after-glow functions so that you can clearly see your workpiece before, after and during use.
- Portable convenience: The cordless design and light weight of under 2kg afford portable convenience. Stow this power drill on your tool belt easily with the belt hook.
|Impact Rate High||0-28500 bpm|
|Impact Rate Low||0-9000 bpm|
|No Load Speed High||0 - 1900 rpm|
|No Load Speed Low||0-600 rpm|
|Voltage (V)||18 V|
|Soft Application Max Torque (Nm)||36 Nm|
|Hard Application Max Torque||62 Nm|
|Chuck Capacity||13 mm|
|Screw Capacity: Machine Screw||6 mm|
|Screw Capacity: Wood Screw||10 x 90 mm|
|Drill Capacity in Concrete||13 mm|
|Drill Capacity in Metal||13 mm|
|Drill Capacity in Wood||38 mm|
|Torque Settings||21+ Drill|
The unmatched quality and durability of Makita products is driven by the company’s strong R&D capabilities, and have earned the trust of professional users worldwide.
- Makita P-44046 216 Piece Complete Drill and Screwdriver Bit Set£44.40£14.80 per month
- 70 Piece PRO XL Drilling & Screwdriving Accessory Bit Set in Case For DTD152, DTD153£35.50£11.83 per month
- Makita P-51889 13 Piece Performance TCT Masonry Drill Bit Set In Case£11.40£3.80 per month
- Wellcut Screwdriver & Drill Bit Set 62-Piece HSS Metal Wood Masonry Concrete£17.99£6.00 per month
- +7Wellcut 19 Piece HSS Drill Bit Set 1-10 mm Masonry Wood & Metal-10% Regular Price £9.98 Special Price £8.98£2.99 per month