Makita DMR106 7.2 - 18V Jobsite Radio with Bluetooth & USB Charger
The Makita DMR106 radio has bluetooth class 2 allowing you to wirelessly connect your phone or mobile music player within a range of 10 metres. The radio can be powered from Makita lithium ion batteries or from the included AC power adapter.
- Separate battery ports for 7.2v, 10.8v and for the 14.4v and 18v li-ion batteries (including G-Class batteries)
- Approx runtime from a Makita 18V 5Ah battery is 20 hours
- USB port on front allows for charging mobile device
- 2 x large 89mm stereo speakers provide higher quality sound
- Compatible with all Makita Li-ion batteries including G-batteries
- AUX-IN jack (1 inside battery compartment and 1 on front) for connecting to external audio source (Connecting cable is not included)
- Digital tuner
- Elastomer bumpers protect against rough handling. Falling impact strength of 1.0m
- Shower proof withstands up to 5 minutes exposure to rain
- Retractable antenna
|Voltage (V)||7.2-18 V|
|Speakers||2 x 89mm|
|FM Frequency Range||87.5 – 108 MHz|
The unmatched quality and durability of Makita products is driven by the company’s strong R&D capabilities, and have earned the trust of professional users worldwide.