Makita DMR110 7.2V-18V CXT / LXT DAB / DAB+ Blue Job Site Radio Bare Unit
The Makita DMR110 DAB/DAB+ Job Site Radio is a robust digital radio ideally suited for outdoor/jobsite use. IP64 rated against dust and water damage and equipped with metal pipes and plastic elastomer bumpers, this radio is perfectly designed to endure tough environments. The two speaker stereo system ensures an incredible sound quality, whilst the LCD display provides optimal clarity. The radio includes an AUX-IN jack for connecting to external audio sources as well as a Micro USB port. With an 18V LXT Li ion 6.0 Ah battery, the radio can run for an impressive 33 hours and is compatible with all Makita 7.2V Li ion, CXT and LXT batteries.
- Capable of receiving DAB / DAB+ (Digital Audio Broadcasts)
- Easy-to-read digital tuner with LCD display
- Dual power source: AC or Makita batteries
- 2 speaker stereo system
- Flexible antenna can be removed and stored inside the radio
- Soft grip carry handle swivels 90 degrees
- Elastomer bumpers and metal pipes protect against rough handling on a jobsite
- IP64 rated dust and shower-proof construction
- Equipped with Micro USB port for software upgrade.
- AUX-IN jack for connecting to external audio source (Connecting cable is not included.)
- AC adaptor jack
- Runs up to 33 hours with an 18V LXT Li-ion 6.0 Ah battery
- Compatible with all Makita 7.2V Li-ion, CXT and LXT batteries.
- Not compatible with G-Series, XGT, Ni-CAD or Ni-MH batteries
|Voltage (V)||7.2-18 V|
|Battery Type||Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion)|
|Type||Job Site Radio|
|Radio Frequency Range FM||87.5 - 108 Mhz|
The unmatched quality and durability of Makita products is driven by the company’s strong R&D capabilities, and have earned the trust of professional users worldwide.
- +2Makita Genuine DC18RC 7.2V-18V Li-Ion Compact Fast Charger-11% Regular Price £26.55 Special Price £23.50£7.83 per month
- Makita Genuine BL1850 18V 5.0Ah Li-Ion LXT Battery Twin Pack£135.99£45.33 per month
- TOUGH MASTER 16" Technicians Tote Carry Bag£22.99£7.66 per month