Makita Genuine BL1850 18V Li-Ion LXT 5.0Ah Battery Twin Pack With Charger, Type 3 Case & Inlay
BL1850 5.0Ah Battery:
- The Li-ion range delivers 430% more working capacity during it's lifetime compared to Ni-Cad and is 40% Lighter than Ni-MH.
- The Li-ion has minimal depletion of power during use or in storage over it's lifetime.
- Unbeatable 45 minute charge time.
- Same weight as 3.0Ah battery.
- Works with your current Li-ion Chargers.
- Longer run time and battery life.
- All new 5.0Ah models are compatible with 18V 3.0Ah and 4.0ah Li-ion batteries.
- STAR Protection Computer Controls™
- Low self-discharge
- Energy storage capacity for long run times
- With overload, over discharge and overheating protection
- Fast charging - charges a Makstar 18v LXT Li-Ion 3.0Ah battery in only 22 minutes
- Built-in CPU - gathers information from the battery's memory chip to determine optimum charging method
- Forced air cooling fan - cools the battery to minimise charging time
- Digital power display identifies the condition of the battery and charging condition
- Makita’s 18v & 14v batteries have a built in memory chip that records the battery usage history. While the battery is connected it will transmit the data to the charger
- A great advantage of Lithium Ion technology is that it provides the user with the possibility to charge the batteries anytime, without any need to wait for their complete power deployment. A great improvement compared to older technologies like Ni-Cad
|Battery Voltage||18 V|
|COMPATIBLE BATTERY TYPE||Li-ion|
The unmatched quality and durability of Makita products is driven by the company’s strong R&D capabilities, and have earned the trust of professional users worldwide.