Makita 821550-0 MakPac Type 2 Stacking Connector Case
The Makita MAKPAC connector case system is designed for professional use. The system consists of four cases varying in height. The cases can be stacked on top of each other and locked together with the locking latches. The interconnected cases take up less storage space and are easy to transport to and from the work site. You can select a moulded inlay to suit your machine then select a case size to suit your requirement.
- Stackable for storage and easy transportation
- Stacking cases with conecting clips, compatible with other makes of case systainer
- Strong and collapsible handles
- Four different sizes to choose from
- Rounded grips make it easy to remove the individual cases
- Measures 396mm x 296mm x 157mm
Note: Case Without Inlay & The Case May or May Not Come With Stickers
The unmatched quality and durability of Makita products is driven by the company’s strong R&D capabilities, and have earned the trust of professional users worldwide.
- WellCut WC-RSD63 Universal Ratchet & Screwdriver Set with 63 Pieces£20.99£7.00 per month
- Wellcut 6 Piece Auger Wood Drill Bit Set Carbon Steel in Case for DHP458, DHP482£10.99£3.66 per month
- TOUGH MASTER® Small Parts Carry Case / Organizer Light Stackable 21 Compartments£8.99£3.00 per month
- TOUGH MASTER® Small Parts Carry Case / Organizer Light Stackable 9 Compartments£9.89£3.30 per month