Stanley MaxSteel Adjustable Wrench 300mm
The Stanley MaxSteel adjustable wrenches have a narrow head design for limited-space applications, are laser-marked SAE and have a metric jaw scale so that you can easily measure the fastener size. The forged alloy-steel body increases strength and the extra-wide jaw capacity opens wider than standard adjustable wrenches. This wrench has a bi-material handle for a comfortable grip and its uses include automotive maintenance and repair, plumbing and general assembly tasks. This wrench measures 300 mm (12 inches) in length.
The Stanley Works, originally a bolt and door hardware manufacturing company located in New Britain, Connecticut, was founded in 1843 by Frederick T Stanley. A few years later, in 1857, Frederick’s cousin, Henry Stanley, founded The Stanley Rule and Level Company. In 1920, The Rule and Level Company merged with The Stanley Works and went on to become the famous Stanley Hand Tools Division.
From the timeless Stanley Classic 199 knife, a design icon of the 20th century, to the modern range of FatMax hand tools, innovation and quality are synonymous with the Stanley name. Stanley tools are demanded for their performance by professionals, enthusiasts and DIYers alike.
Nowadays, Stanley makes much more than just knives. In addition to hand tools, the Stanley range now includes paintbrushes and rollers, sliding doors, pneumatic fastening solutions and mechanics’ tools
|Dimensions||10.49 x 1.7 x 35 cm; 599 Grams|
|Number of Pieces||1|
We join forces to bring together the best of the best to create practical, meaningful products and services that make life easier—empowering people to do better, safer, more significant work. Innovation and excellence have powered our success, but we know there’s more we can do for the world and those who make it. Across our businesses, we’re investing in breakthrough innovation and digital excellence, striving for outperformance and increasing our focus on social responsibility.
- DeWalt 1-70-321 DS150 XR Toughsystem Organiser Stackable Box£18.99£6.33 per month
- Tough Master 2m - 3.2m Telescopic Ladder Carry Bag with Adjustable Shoulder Strap£10.00£3.33 per month
- Milwaukee 4932464084 PACKOUT 25cm Tote Toolbag£51.99£17.33 per month
- Makita 821549-5 Makpac Type 1 Connector Case 396mm x 296mm x 105mm£22.45£7.48 per month
- Tough Master Tool Bag: 2m - 3.8m Telescopic Ladder Carry Bag with Adjustable Shoulder Strap£10.50£3.50 per month
- Makita 831278-2 LXT400 4 Piece 22" / 600mm Heavy Duty Contractor Tool Bag£31.00£10.33 per month
- Stanley 1-93-952 FatMax Technicians Tool Bag - STA193952£25.99£8.66 per month
- Makita 821550-0 MakPac Type 2 Stacking Connector Case£16.00£5.33 per month
- +2Makita 821551-8 MakPac Type 3 Stacking Connector Case 396mm x 296mm x 210mm£19.25£6.42 per month
- Milwaukee 4932471068 Packout Flat Trolley£87.99£29.33 per month
- Milwaukee 4932464086 50cm Packout Tote Toolbag£83.99£28.00 per month
- Milwaukee 4932471064 Packout Slim Organiser Case 500mm x 380mm x 65mm£47.99£16.00 per month
- DeWalt 24 inch Large Tool Bag£15.90£5.30 per month
- Milwaukee 4932464085 40cm 31 Pockets Packout Tote Toolbag£77.89£25.96 per month