TOUGH MASTER® Router Bit Set TCT Tungsten Carbide Tipped ¼" Shank with case - 12 piece set (TM-RB12W)
Woodworkers & carpenters: Coving, dovetailing and cutting rebates requires quality router equipment for a smooth finished result. Make sure that you’ve got the best ¼ inch router bit set with this 12 piece router bit set from TOUGH MASTER®. Each of the router bits in this router bit set ¼” is made from high-performance C45 carbon steel, plus durable tungsten carbide coating for the cutting edges. All 12 TCT router bits have a ¼'' (6.3 mm) precision-engineered shank that fits all major brands of router with a ¼'' socket. Thanks to the wooden storage case, it's convenient to carry this 12 piece router bit set anywhere and store them safely when not in use. These TCT router bits are easy to use, too: Inside the case, there is a sticker indicating the type of the bit and details of each one's technical specifications, so you can quickly and confidently select the right router bit for your various needs. Each ¼” router bit boasts sealed bearings, balanced design and precision machining. What’s more, TCT blades can be resharpened, and provide frictionless rotation and accurate cuts, making them ideal tools for fine woodworking and functional woodworking alike.
- Durable materials: This router bit set ¼” is made of C45 carbon steel with tungsten carbide tipped cutting edges. TCT router bits retain their cutting-edge hardness even at high machining temperatures generated by high cutting speeds and feeds, thereby reducing machining cycle time
- Universal shank: All 12 router cutters have a ¼'' (6.3 mm) diameter precision-engineered shank that fits all power tools brands with a ¼'' socket. That way, they have even wider suitability
- Wooden storage case: These router cutters ¼ come packed in their own sturdy wooden case. With the storage case, it's convenient to carry these router bits 1/4 shank anywhere and store them when not in use
- Easy to use: Inside the case, there is a sticker indicating the type of router bit and details of each one's technical specifications, so you can quickly and confidently select the right router bit for your needs
- Long service life: Precision engineering and long service life are guaranteed, thanks to each router bit's high-quality tungsten-carbide tipped cutting edges, balanced design and precision machining. TCT router bits can be resharpened, and offer frictionless rotation and accurate cuts
- Wide suitability: This 12 piece router bit set includes all the router bits most frequently used by woodworking professionals. Dovetailing, chamfering, coving, V grooves and rounding over become a cinch with this bit set, which features a universal ¼'' (6.3 mm) precision-engineered shank that fits all major brands of router with a ¼'' socket
|Material||45 carbon steel, gold finish with tungsten-carbide-tipped (TCT) cutting edges|
|Shank Size||¼'' (6.3mm)|
|RPM||8,000/24,000 (indicated on each item)|
TOUGH MASTER® offer a comprehensive portfolio of products ranging from heavy-duty & industrial grade Tools & equipment as well as high-quality household products, which inspires customers to use our tools and products with ease during their daily work while also creating comfort at home using our exceptional home improvement and household solutions, that brings to life the simple pleasures. TOUGH MASTER® is at the forefront of leading industry standards, providing the best products with top service in one click and our pioneering end-to-end customer support.
- TOUGH MASTER 16" Technicians Tote Carry Bag£22.99£7.66 per month
- TOUGH MASTER® Tool Box Toolbox 26" plastic lockable with tool tote tray£25.63£8.54 per month
- TOUGH MASTER® Foldable Car Boot Organiser Heavy-Duty - 600 Denier (TM-CBO621)£15.99£5.33 per month