Makita DML801 14.4V/18V LXT Li-Ion 12 LED Florescent Torch Bare Unit
The DML801 Cordless LED Torch is powerful, but compact, lightweight and easy to use, too. Its body both folds and twists, so you'll easily be able to see through even awkward and narrow gaps. The 12 LEDs are a true testament to Makita and their efforts to light larger areas without the need for big and bulky site lights, so you can illuminate a whole room effortlessly. If you want to conserve battery power, this torch comes equipped with 2 power settings, so with just 2 clicks, you'll find the 6 LED mode still offers effective lighting but on a longer battery charge.
Batteries and charger are not included
- Sturdy, practical design: The Makita DML801 Cordless LED torch is created from high-quality, durable materials for impact-resistance and long life. It also has a level base, so that you can conveniently rest it on an even surface; alternatively, suspend it by its foldable hook or detachable strap with hook.
- Long run-time: Using a 5.0Ah 18V LXT battery (sold separately), the DML801 will provide up to 17 hours of contenuous light on full power, and up to 40 hours on half-power.
- Easy to use: Select full power or half-power easily with the 2-stage push-button switch. The light head rotates a full 360°, and has 7 click-stop positions. You can hang the Makita DML801 Cordless LED Torch anywhere and easily thanks to the convenient metal hook, which can swivel a full 360° and then be retracted and stored behind the light head.
- Portable design: The light weight of 0.7kg and rubberised soft grip make the DML801 cordless LED torch easy to hold and carry. The light head folds up for compact convenience.
- Versatile function: The Makita DML801 cordless LED torch may be used with 14.4V or 18V Makita lithium-ion batteries. This lightweight, powerful and compact torch is a handy companion in places where finding a mains supply could be a problem.
|Size||380 x 79 x 116 mm|
|Voltage (V)||14.4 V or 18 V|
The unmatched quality and durability of Makita products is driven by the company’s strong R&D capabilities, and have earned the trust of professional users worldwide.
- Makita Genuine BL1850 18V 5.0Ah Li-Ion LXT Battery Twin Pack£135.99£45.33 per month