Makita DML805 18V LXT Li-Ion LED Worklight Run On 110V
When you need powerful flood & spot lighting that’s also convenient, you need Makita’s DML805 LED rechargable work light. This cordless work light led will run on 110v mains power or 14.4v and18v Lithium-ion batteries from the Makita range. The twenty 0.5watt LEDs provide a bright and even light; choose between the 2 light settings by pressing the push button control. This cordless work light with stand is mounted on a rugged moulded carry cradle with flat base and a top handle that can serve as a hanging bar. Use the rotating side knobs to adjust the angle of the light head by a full 360°. Ideal for use on worksites, this rechargable light features Makita's Extreme Protection Technology (XPT), which guards against water and dust ingress. It has three tripod mounting options as standard. When using a 4.0Ah 18v Makita Li-ion battery, the DML805 cordless work light led has a continuous run time on high setting of 6.5 hours. Thanks to its light weight of 2.6kg (with the battery fitted), sturdy hinged carry handle and compact size, the Makita DML805 rechargable work light with stand is easy to lift and carry. The power lead conveniently wraps around the worklight's base for easy transport and storage.
- High performance: The 20 x 0.5W LEDs produce strong, bright light, perfect for flood & spot lighting. Using a 5.0Ah 18v LXT battery gives you a run-time of 8.5 hours on high setting; on low setting, you'll get a run-time of 17 hours.
- Versatile use: The Makita DML805 cordless work light rechargeable can be used with an 18V LXT battery or its included 2.5m mains power cable, giving you ultimate flexibility. And you can choose between 2 light settings, high or low. Fit the DML805 cordless work light with stand on a tripod, hang it from a suitable location or set it on a level surface – the choice is yours.
- Adjustable lighting: Easy-to-turn side knobs mean that you can turn the light head a full 360° to direct the light to right where you need it most. Switch between high and low light settings simply by pressing the push button for this battery powered flood light.
- Durable function: The DML805 rechargable work light is made from rugged materials to guarantee you years of useful, dependable performance. Makita's Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) resists dust and drips.
- Portable design: Thanks to its light weight of 2.6kg (with the battery fitted), sturdy hinged carry handle and compact size, the Makita DML805 cordless work light with stand is easy to lift and carry. The power lead conveniently wraps around the worklight's base for easy transport and storage.
|Voltage (V)||18 V|
The unmatched quality and durability of Makita products is driven by the company’s strong R&D capabilities, and have earned the trust of professional users worldwide.